Monday, January 10, 2005

more about my life

Yep, I Spoke To Soon!
January 8, 2005

Well, first , I'd like to say I'm glad the site is back up. My, computer has been giving trouble and at first I thought it was because of that I couldn't bring up the site. E-mailed a friend and found out that wasn't the reason .

Back to my troubled life. I wrote the other day that I thought things between Phil and I were getting better. Wrong again! As I've mentioned something has been going on with the computer. Now, we have a Dell. Turns out he had some kind of warranty that he paid for , for a year of service that included someone being able to come out and check the computer to fix the problem. How I found this out the contract is about to expire and they sent a letter offering him the opportunity to renew. It, won't be expire until the end of Feb. so that means he still has some time left to get someone here. However, when I attempted to reach Dell , I was unable because it's in his name.

So, of course I asked would he get in contact and arrange it. Oh, no this was the perfect opportunity for him to blame me for the problems concerning the computer. Also, to insult my very existence. What , turned out to be a simple request ended up a screaming match of insults and foul language.

Now, I tried to reason. Even though he wanted to continue blaming me . I stated that even if I had done something wrong , I would like to know what it was I had done so I wouldn't continue doing it. I also said that regardless of who's fault it is , now there is a problem why not just have it looked and get it fixed , instead of arguing about who's fault it was. Now, if that's not trying to be reasonable then I guess I'm just unreasonable. Anyway, you'll have to read "What's In My Heart " to find out what I have decided from this point . It's time for me to make some hard decissions and that's something that's been in my heart for a while. Hope you read.

Prev Top Next



What's in my HeartMy new journal


Let's Talk About ForumJoin my New Forum




No comments: